Top 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in America – 2013
Even the most dangerous cities in America can have relatively safe neighborhoods, as there is more variation in crime within most cities than between cities. But using exclusive data developed by NeighborhoodScout, and based on FBI data from all local law enforcement agencies in America, we here report those specific neighborhoods in America that have the highest predicted rates of violent crime per 1,000 neighborhood residents of all. Violent crimes include murder, rape, armed robbery, and aggravated assault. These neighborhoods are the epicenters of violence in America, where social issues are likely to ignite into violence and spread.
Click on any neighborhood name below to view the neighborhood map and full profile. (Sorry, some detail is reserved for subscribers only.)
- See the Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S.
- See the Top 30 Highest Murder Rate Cities in the U.S.
- See the Top 100 Safest Cities in the U.S.
- See the Top 100 Best Public Schools in the U.S.
- See the Top 100 Worst Public Schools in the U.S.
- See the Top 100 Highest Appreciating Cities in the U.S.